What you’ll do in Spotify
- Support and educate our key partners across artists and labels community on Spotify tools and resources to inspire them and maximize their daily business. You’ll also create, build and maintain these relations across the artist and label community
- Enable artist and artist-fan engagement with Spotify
- Work in partnership with the local and global editorial teams to ensure content strategies are localized and successfully implemented
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals and cross-functional projects
- Advocate for Spotify’s interests and initiatives externally within the creator community
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your territory and use this to further Spotify’s appeal to existing and new users
- Develop methodologies and efficiencies to be the best in class partner to our artist and label partners
- This position will require domestic and international travel from time to time
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience with label and artist relations in an established digital music service, record label or at a media company in the region
- You have a strong music and technology background
- You also have a deep understanding and a consistent record in music marketing and operations
- You are fully conversant with the latest digital marketing techniques
- You have excellent negotiating, presentation and people skills
- You are adept at content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken English.
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude
Откликнуться можно по ссылке
Artist and Label Relationship Manager, Apple Music
- Industry work experience (5+ years) in the music field.
- Deep knowledge across varying methods of monetisation.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Comfortable delivering against tight and sometimes shifting deadlines.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
In this role, you will: Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective artist, management and label partners. Help define the strategy of our music business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. Be aware of upcoming and ongoing track and album releases and collaborate with editorial and marketing to execute promotional campaigns. Inspire the Apple Music editorial team to craft the best editorial experience possible.
Fluency in English and Russian is required. Additional languages are a plus. Location: Moscow.
Отправить резюме можно по ссылке.